Friday, November 5, 2010

Hi Everyone!!!

So right now I am in Cambodia. I know I am behind on blogging, we are actually sitting in the airport waiting for our plane to board so I am going to keep it short. I have finished part 2 of Singapore and I am working on Viet Nam. India will be put up soon as well. I can't post them for some reason from my laptop...i guess Corri knows how to do it better than I do.

This journey is awesome and cool(just for you dad...just for you). I am learning so much about myself and about others and the world. We're over halfway done with the voyage which is crazy to think about. None of us can figure out if we're happy or sad about it. I think it's a mix of both. We're ready to be home but also want to just keep going.  It's hard to believe that we've been on the ship for over two months and that we'll be back to the U.S. soon. I can't wait to share my stories and pictures with everyone and to tell you all about the amazing people that I've met. It's been a wild ride and there are many more adventures to come.

Just a quick thank you note to everyone. First, again to the Golon's for taking me out to dinner in Singapore. I have known them since I was really little and it was nice to see people that treat me as one of their children. Getting to spend time with them was just what I needed to keep my spirits up.  Second, to Corri, she's been posting all my blogs for me because we have practically no internet time and it's so hard to access internet. Also, to my parents for everything they've done for me. And lastly to everyone reading this blog, including those that I don't know, like Ryan's mom. I met Ryan on the ship and he told me that his mom has been reading my blog which was so neat to hear. I love hearing from everyone about it. Thanks again!

Time to board the plane!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment