Thursday, September 9, 2010

Late Blog Posts with Altered Dates...Courtesy of Corri

Long story short, Angela can't post  blogs because the ship email system has been a bit funky.  I have added her old blogs which she sent to me via email and changed the date on them so they show up properly.  (She doesn't know this yet...)  Below is the little message/update that preceeded them. 

Hi everyone,


So we’re about 20min. from leaving Spain and I am very sorry about all the problems that have been occurring with uploading blogs.  The first is from August 29th and the second is from August 31st. I’m supposed to able to upload the blogs via e-mail which means that I should be able just e-mail it and it will automatically update. It took the SAS e-mail system 5 days to tell me that it was unable to upload it, which was the time when I was not on the ship for more than a few minutes. I will upload a blog about Spain hopefully later tonight, or at least cover parts of it. We are now arriving in Morocco tomorrow instead of on Thursday, which means we no longer have a reading day aka a day to rest and catch up. So enjoy…sorry for the delay!

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment